Tuesday 14 July 2009

Never put off until tomorrow....


There's good news and bad news. The bad news is that once more this website has defeated me. Having written my blog entry it need re-formatting as it ignores all the hard breaks between paragraphs. Whilst highlighting the text I must have touched the wrong key as it all then deleted and there does not appear to be a way to retrieve it. Aaarrrgggh!

The good news is that whilst trying to recover my blog I discovered that it is possible to edit old blogs. Hence I have managed to recover the text from 'A Tale of Two Cities'.

So, apologies for the loss of today's entry. The picture above is your only clue as to what it as about. Meanwhile, if you would be kind enough to scroll down here's one I prepared earlier.

Live long and prosper.

3 comments:

  1. Hello again, I see that you have a link to my old blog which I don't update anymore (it was abit of an experiment...). My long term blog is at http://foodiefashionista.blog.co.uk/

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa - it took a bit of finding as there is another person out there impersonating you.
    I'll get there in the end.

    MAG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got there - and thank you Lisa for the glowing recommendation - all visitors welcome.

    Enjoy the wagon!

    MAG

    ReplyDelete